4.28.2012

If God Can Make Ryan Gosling...


God made Ryan Gosling so I'm pretty sure He can do anything. 

Actually I know it, because besides the wonder of the beauty of Ry-guy here, God also provides the coolest things for our needs. 

Examplarae: 

We've been having a lot of people over to our house every other Friday but we never really have enough seating either at the kitchen table, or in the living room. So! God's like - "Well you should totes still foster good friendships and community, so I'll take care of the technicalities." 

And then one of my roommate's student's parents give us a HUGE wrap around sectional couch, and a gorgeous long kitchen table. 

Amazing. Trying to figure out how to convince God I'd like my Ryan Gosling equivalent pretty soon. He said He's got it under control. 

I'm going to choose to believe Him - He can do anything. (See first sentence.)






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment