3.30.2012

An Allergic Rant



Alright, I am so over applesauce. And tortilla chips, rice, and beans. All I want to enjoy is the sweet taste of cheese, or a milkshake. I would give all my phelanges for a brownie.

Okay, maybe an exaggeration . . . or maybe not.

It's just that what everyone else is eating looks SO much better than the rabbit food I get the pleasure of enjoying.

And can we just talk about eggs for a minute - the fact that they are in everything. Why do I even waste time and emotions looking at recipes? Why even log in to Pinterest? It's just torture. Maybe this despair is partly due to Friday's in Lent have been so, so, so hard. That, plus this 5 week month has sucked all my money in March's budget so my refrigerator is empty.

Well I mean . . . there's applesauce and a drawer full of tart, unedible clementines. And bbq sauce I can't have.

Tomorrow and an imminent grocery shopping trip will help cure all these troubles - I'm sure of it. Hurry Saturday, come fast.Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment