3.25.2012

Jesus, Lazarus, and Me


Do you want to be blow away in awe and amazement? Read this quote: 

"Jesus is your friend. The Friend. With a human heart, like yours. With loving eyes that wept for Lazarus. And he loves you as much as he loved Lazarus."
I love that so much. Today's gospel was when Jesus raises Lazarus and the priest talked about how much Jesus loves us and weeps when we weep, and feels the sorrow of our hearts even more than we do. I was reminded of this quote from St. Josemaria Escriva.

When I think of Jesus and Lazarus, I think of best friends. That's where Jesus went to hang out, relax, recharge. They were buds. And to think that He loves you and I just as much. Desires to spend just as much time with us. Desires to weep with us. Isn't that amazing?

I think so.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment